As an Account Specialist at Parse Pay, you will be selling our cloud-based point-of-sale solution to quick-service and fast-casual restaurateurs. In this role, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle, from prospecting self-generated leads and conducting web demos of the POS software to completing applications and helping onboard the customer. Parse Pay’s sales team is a tight-knit group of talented and driven professionals passionate about their job, competitive in nature, and who will stop at nothing to achieve and often exceed their quotas.
The ideal candidate is a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, has excellent collaboration skills, is able to learn new technologies quickly, and uses their time efficiently. Account Specialists will be required to travel to customer sites and may need to be available for some after-hour or weekend coverage depending on the customer’s needs.
The average first-year compensation for Account Specialists is $78,000, and the compensation range for successful, tenured reps is $100,000 – $140,000.
Who We Are
Parse Pay is an all-in-one, cloud-based POS system for quick-service and fast-casual restaurants. Providing the most essential front-of-house, back-of-house, and customer engagement solutions on one intuitive, easy-to-use platform, Parse Pay helps restaurateurs streamline operations, simplify payments, increase sales, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
We believe that the POS system is the hub of every small business and plays an integral part in their overall success. We strive to provide our customers with a simple and intuitive interface, innovative features, and robust functionality.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Parse Pay’s product features, hardware, integrated payments, pricing plans, promotions, and competitive landscape
- Generate a pipeline of prospects and manage the sales stages including lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, demoing, following up, and closing
- Educate clients on features/functions of the system and provide on-site training and support when needed
- Organize, prioritize and forecast sales pipeline to ensure monthly quotas and KPIs are met
- Coordinate effort with sales team members and work with internal teams like professional services (onboarding), hardware, support, and billing to ensure the customer is properly boarded
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and provide status reports to management
- 3+ years of full-cycle sales experience in business development
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales performance with KPIs or quotas
- High energy, confident, and comfortable with speaking to customers in person or over the phone
- Passionate about sales, the restaurant industry, and technology
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Experience with discovery calls, deep prospecting, and application of sales methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
|Pay||$54,000 base salary + uncapped commission|
|Supplemental pay||Monthly bonus|